Tirumala TTD Kalyanotsavam Seva Online tickets Booking, Timings @ www.ttdsevaonline.com
TTD KALYANOTSAVAM (kalyanam) AND THE PROCESS TO BOOK TICKETS THROUGH ONLINE: Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam is one of the famous, oldest and richest temples in southern India and it will open throughout the year. Every day more than 1, 00,000 pilgrims visit the Shri Venkateswara Temple for darshanam. TTD introduces e-booking facility where in the pilgrim is provided to book tickets for Tirumala kalyanotsavam before actually the pilgrim reach tirumala. In this we provide
Sri Venkateswara kalyanotsavam is a special seva of lord venkateswara swami. The seva lord venkateswara and goddess lakshmi with padmavathi known as kalyanotsavam.
- The cost of the Tirumala kalyanotsavam ticket is of about 1000/-
- Only two members (wife and husband) are allowed for one ticket.
- This seva will be performed for 1 hour. And the devotees are allowed in the queue after 9:00 a.m.
For Tirumala Kalyanam online tickets or rooms booking pilgrims need to register as a piligrim or a donor in ttdsevaonline.com website.
HOW TO BOOK KALYANOTSAVAM SEVA TICKETS THROUGH ONLINE:
Devotees can visit the TTD darshanam booking counters are available. Before 60 days from each date all seva ticket bookings are allowed.
- Visit the official link www.ttdsevaonline.com.
- Then enter all the details and submit it.
- User name and password is sent to your registered e-mail address and logon to the website with this official website. Please check this process in advance before you intend to book tickets for kalyanotsavam online.
- Before booking the tickets online you must check the available dates under amount, select the month and year you want to check for availability.
- After that you have to enter the no. of tickets you want. Note that a pilgrim can book for tickets maximum of one seva for one id.
- Select any one of the photo ID card option, from the drop down option and enter the details of the card.
- After entering the details you directed to the online payment process for the kalyanotsavam you have booked.
- On successful payment process receipt will send to your registered e-mail id.
- Pilgrims need to carry documents like voter id/aadhar card as proof of identity.
TTD kalyanotsavam prasadam:
After the seva devotee are awarded with two big laddus, six small laddus, one vasthra bahumanam and two vada along with the lord’s akshantalu.
It is essential for the devotees, must appear in traditional dress only.
The TTD Tirumala tickets for kalyanam are also available at C.R.O office in tirumala before one day is not available now. The only procedure to get kalyanotsavam tickets in tirumala is you have to book in online only. Or you can Enroll Luckydip also one day before (11.00AM – 05.00PM) @ Cro Office vijayabank Tirumala.
What is The Procedure for Current booking queues for Kalyanotsavam ?
Now Tirumala tirupati devasthanams (TTD) was stopped current booking option. So who want to book tirumala srivari kalyanam you can book from online ttd official website www.ttdsevaonline.com
TTD kalyanam online booking availability Check here: https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/sevaCal