TTD 300 rs Tickets Special Darshan Timings and Online Booking @ ttdsevaonline.com
Tirupati Tirumala 300rs Seeghra Darshan Online Tickets Info: Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam (well known as TTD) is one of the famous, oldest and richest temples in southern India and it will open throughout the year. Every day more than 1, 00,000 pilgrims visit the Shri Venkateswara Temple for darshan. To reduce the waiting time in queue lines TTD introduces e-darshan facility where in the pilgrim is provided with darshan slot remotely before actually the pilgrim reach tirumala.
Along with these 300/- rupees special darshan tickets, pilgrims can book the rooms for accommodation and special seva tickets through the TTD official online website ” www.ttdsevaonline.com” .
There is no Tirupati Tirumala Seeghra Darshan Rs300/- Tickets will be issued in tirumala. So online booking is the only way to get the special darshan tickets.
For special darshan tickets or rooms booking pilgrims need to register as a pilgrimages or a donor. Every day nearly 13,000 thousands tickets are available in portal for booking. How to book TTD Rs.300/- special darshan tickets through online? The below is the information regarding booking procedure.
How to Book Tirumala Rs 300/- Special Darshan Tickets Online:
For 300/- rupees special darshan tickets first of all register all the details in online and then you will get user name and password. Pilgrims who already registered can open the link with user name and password and then book the tickets for special darshan. For new registration and for ticket booking go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the TTD @ ttdsevaonline.com.
- And then enter all the details and submit it.
- User name and password is sent to your registered e-mail address and logon to the website with this official website. Please this process in advance before you intend to book tickets online.
- Before booking the tickets online you must check the available dates for the Seeghra darshan or special darshan time slots you had planned to book.
- After that you have to enter the personnel information of the pilgrim for whom you are booking and the other accompanying pilgrim’s details, if any.
- After entering the details you directed to the online payment process for the tickets you have booked.
- Only maximum of 6 tickets can book for on one person account.
- On successful payment process receipt will send to your registered e-mail id.
- Pilgrims need to carry documents like voter id/aadhar card as proof of identity.
For booking Seeghra dharshan ticket slots you are allowed to book in advance between a minimum of 3 and maximum of 90days a head of your schedule.
TTD 300 rs Ticket Darshan Timings For Online Booking:
Tirumala 300 rs Ticket Online Booking Availability chart:
Tirumala 300rs Special darshan availability check here online: https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/sedAvailability
TTD 300rs Special Darshan Tickets Online Quota details:
One can get the special darshan tickets through TTD online website/ post office/ e-darshan counters. The below are the complete detail regarding online quota of special darshan tickets.
- In TTD official website slots will open from morning 10:00 A.M to evening 5:00 P.M.
- And the tickets will have to book in advance of 56 days.
- Around 10,000 tickets are available.
- You can also book special darshanam tickets from post offices also.
- In post office slots will open from morning 10:00 A.M to afternoon 2:00 P.M.
- Nearly 5,000 tickets are kept online for booking.
- And you can also get from e-darshanam counters in TTD kalyana mandapams.
- But in this counters you can book tickets before 14 days of the darshanam.
- Only 2500 tickets are available.
Thanks for reading this article for more information about ttd 300rs tickets visit official website www.ttdsevaonline.com