Arjitha Brahmotsavam Seva & Darshan Timings In Tirumala Book Online @ttdsevaonline.com.
Arjitha Brahmotsavam Tirumala Timings: Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple is one of the Richest temple in INDIA and a landmark vaishnavism temple. There are many rituals and festivals performed in the temple round the year as per Vaikhanasa Agama sastram. These Sevas, rituals and festivals are performed on a daily, weekly and periodical basis. Few of these rituals are also termed as a seva as these are performed by the devotes on payment. One of the seva conducted to the diety by the devotees is arjitha bhramotsavam seva. In this we provide you the information about the Arjitha Brahmotsavam seva & darshan and the timings to conduct.
Arjitha Brahmotsavam is performed daily and is the abridge version of the Bramostavam event. The arjitha brahmotsavam seva darshan is done in the vaibhavostava Mantapam where the srivari vahanams are kept throughout the year. In this seva, Sri Malayappaswami is seated on Garuda vahanam, Hanumantha vahanam and Peddasesha vahanam in that ordered and offered worship. The arjitha brahmotsavam seva is conducted after the dolostavam is completed.
Tirumala Arjitha Bhramotsavam seva devotees are allowed for darshanam through supadam entrance
TTD Arjitha Brahmotsavam Timings in Tirumala:
The below is the timings for arjitha bhramotsavam seva and the reporting place to conduct these to deity.
- Arjtha Bhramotsavam Tirumala Timing Seva starts from 2:00 P.m. and this seva is conducted daily.
- The reporting place to conduct the Arjitha Bramotsavam is at vaibhovatsava mandapam. The devotees will be informed about reporting at vaibhovatsava Mandapam.
- After Performing the seva all piligram who having Seva tickets, the Seva ticket holders can send to darshan through Supadam entrance.
- The ticket cost of Arjitha bhramotsavam is 200/-rs.
- 1 people will be allowed for one ticket.
- Ticket will not be transferable
- Ticket preponement and postponement is not possible.
How to book arjitha Brahmotsavam seva tickets Online?
- Now you can book TTD Arjitha Seva Tickets Booking Tirumala at Online official website www.ttdsevaonline.com
- First Visit the Site & Signup with your details
- After that you can Login with Your email ID & Password
- Select “SEVA” option & select date of performing
- Pay seva ticketn fee via Net banking, Debit & credit cards
- Take a Copy Printout for future reference
Arjitha Brahmotsavam Prasadam:
- The ticket holders are given 2 small laddus for this seva. At the conclusion of the seva, the ticket holders are also sent for the darshan (supadam entrance) of the main deity in the sanctum sanctorum.
For more details about Arjitha Brahmotsavam Seva Timings in Tirumala Tickets Booking Online visit official website www.tirumala.org (or) www.ttdsevaonline.com
SRIVARI Arjitha Brahmotsavam Seva Details TTD, TIRUMALA.