How to Book Athi Varadar Sahasranama Archanai Rs.500/- Darshan 2019 Ticket Online at tnhrce.gov.in
Athi Varadaraja perumal Darshan, kanchipuram: In the east corner of Kanchipuram temple, this Athi Varadar Perumal swamy temple is located. The lord is also known as Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy. The main idol of the perumal is hidden in the temple pushkarini and will be raised once for every 40 years. This is the time to get darshan of the great historical temple and perumal idol.
The Athi varadar perumal idol is available for the darshan of pilgrims from July 1st, 2019 to August 17, 2019. There is a chance to get sahasranama archanai ticket for the pilgrims to participate and watch the sahasranama archana. Thousands of pilgrims are daily going to temple to get lord darshan.
Procedure to Book Athi Varadar Sahasranama Archanai Rs. 500 Darshan Ticket Online
Booking procedure for Athi Varadaraja swamy sahasranama archanai ticket online?
It is an easy way to book sahasranama archana ticket online. But pilgrims those who want to book a ticket must be first and fast to get the tickets.
Booking Instructions for devotees:
- Booking opens at 10:00 A.M. (4 days in advance for getting darshan).
- Total tickets allowed per day: 500 (Morning 250 and Evening 250)
- Sahasranama archana tickets are not available for booking Saturdays and Sundays.
- If bookings are closed for that day, then it shows that “Booking Closed”.
Athi Varadar Darshan 2019 Timings, Book Online Special Darshan Tickets
|Article||Athi Varadar Sahasranama Archanai ticket booking Online|
|State Name||Tamil Nadu|
|Temple name||Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy temple (or) Athi Varadaraja swamy perumal temple, Kanchi (TN)|
|Darshan Timings||6:30 A.M and 5:00 P.M|
|Booking Slot Opening Time||Opens at 10 A.M|
|Available tickets||Morning Session (06.30 AM) – 250 Tickets and Evening Session (05.00 PM) – 250 Tickets.|
|Athi vardar 2019 official Website link||https://tnhrce.gov.in/hrcehome/index.php|
How to book Sahasranama archana tickets online at Athi vardar temple?
The following points give you the detailed booking procedure for booking sahasranama archanai ticket online.
- Open the website using the link https://tnhrce.gov.in/hrcehome/index.php. (TNHRCE means Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Department)
- To get the text in English, Select English shown on the home page of the website, Otherwise it will be in Tamil.
- On the home page, You will find “Shri Athi Varadar Festival 2019 – Sahasranama archanai Online Booking” which is highlighted with red color. Select it. Then you will be moved to booking page.
- Select the date of darshan and time from the list, tap the BOOK option given in blue color.
- Enter the details for booking ticket like Aadhar number, Gender, Age, Address, District name, State name, PIN code, Email, Mobile number, Payment amount, Captcha given in a box.
- Press Submit button.
- Complete the payment procedure by using any credit card or debit card.
- After completion of booking procedure, you will get an ID number or token number.
- Get a print of the ticket before going for darshan.
- Sahasranama archanai ticket holders should report at the East Gopuram of Athi Varadar temple at least before 1 hour of darshan slot.
Athi Varadar Sahasranama Archana Rs. 500 Darshan Slot Timings:
|Morning Slot||6:30 A.M|
|Evening Slot||5:00 P.M|
Instructions for pilgrims before going to darshan:
- Things to be carried compulsory for darshan: Print of the ticket, any id
- proof like Aadhar card or PAN card etc
- It is better to wear traditional dress while going for darshan.
- Be early before the commenced time to get quick and nearest darshan.
Athi Varadar Temple Normal Darshan Timings:
|First Session||6:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.|
|Second Session||2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.|