Information about TTD Arjitha seva, Online Ticket booking procedure @ sevas cost @ www.ttdsevaonline.com
SRIVARI ARJITHA SEVAS, PRICES, REPORTING TIMINGS, Seva ticket Price: Sri Venkateswara temple is one of the most ancient pilgrim centers in south india. And one of the most famous, busiest and richest temple in India. Sri Venkateswara temple is located in ‘venkatadri’ hill which is one of the hills in seven hills. Daily archana is performed to lord venkateswara after the archana some arjitha sevas are get performed to the mula virat as well as to utsava murthy. After the abhishekam and chattings to god is completed then the devotees are allowed for the seva. In this we provide you the information about the arjitha seva tickets the ticket booking process and its timings. The below SRIVARI ARJITHA SEVA DETAILS TTD TIRUMALA are the follows.
HOW TO BOOK ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS THROUGH ONLINE:
Devotees can visit the TTD darshanam booking counters are available. Before 60 days from each date all seva ticket bookings are allowed.
- Visit the official link. ttdsevaonline.com.
- Then enter all the details and submit it.
- User name and password is sent to your registered e-mail address and logon to the website with this official website. Please check this process in advance before you intend to book tickets for kalyanotsavam online.
- Before booking the tickets online you must check the available dates under amount, select the month and year you want to check for availability.
- After that you have to enter the no. of tickets you want. Note that a pilgrim can book for tickets maximum of one seva for one id.
- Select any one of the photo ID card option, from the drop down option and enter the details of the card.
- After entering the details you directed to the online payment process for the kalyanotsavam you have booked.
- On successful payment process receipt will send to your registered e-mail id.
- Pilgrims need to carry documents like voter id/aadhar card as proof of identity.
TTD Tirumala SEVA means performing seva to the lord on payment:
- All the people who are performing the seva are advised to report to the vaikuntam queue complex at least to 45 minutes to 1 hour before the seva.
- The seva will be performed daily, some are performed only on Friday of the week and some seva will perform thrice in a week. And some sevas will conduct annually or periodically.
- The time of reporting to the seva is provided on the tickets which were purchased.
- The ticket cost for sevas are different for one to another.
- All the pilgrims are advised to come with traditional dress code, a woman can wear a saree or a chudidaar with chunii.
- Whereas for man devotees can where a dhoti or lungi with uttareeyam or a simple shirt and trouser are allowed.
After the seva devotee are awarded with one silver pendent ant, two big laddus, six small laddus, one vasthra bahumanam and two vada along with the lord’s akshinthalu.
The seva tickets are also available at C.R.O office in tirumala before one day.
Timings for Tirumala Srivari arjitha seva and their cost:
S.no Seva name Seva day Seva ticket cost Number Of Persons Allowed 1 Suprabhata seva Daily Rs. 120/- 1 2 Thomala seva Tue,Wed,thu Rs. 220/- 1 3 Archana Tue,Wed,thu Rs. 220/- 1 4 Kalyanotsavam Daily Rs. 1000/- 2 5 Arjitha bamotsavam Daiy Rs. 200/- 1 6 Dolotsavam Daily Rs. 300/- 1 7 Vasanthotsavam Daily Rs. 300/- 1 8 Sahasra Deepalankaran seva Daily Rs. 200/- 1 9 Visesha pooja Monday Rs. 600/- 1 10 Ashtadala padha padmaarchana Tuesday Rs. 1250/- 1 11 Sahasra kalabhishekam Wednesday Rs. 850/- 1 12 Tirruppavada Thursday Rs. 850/- 1 13 Vastralankarana
Friday Rs. 12,250/- 2 14 Poornabhishekam Friday Rs. 1250/- 1 15 Nijapadha darshanam Friday Rs. 200/- 1 These Tirumala Srivari Sevas conducted annually or periodically: 16 Float festival (teppostavam) February /march Rs. 500/- 17 Vasanthotsavam March/april Rs. 300/- 18 Padamavathi parinayam May Rs. 1,000/- 19 Abhideyaka abhisekham January Rs. 400/- 20 Pushpa pallaki July Rs. 200/- 21 Pavitrotsavam August Rs. 2,500/- 22 Pushpa yagam November Rs. 700/-
Koilalwar tirumanjanam 4 times in a year Rs. 300/-
For more information about Srivari Arjitha Seva Details TTD TIRUMALA Please visit www.ttdsevaonline.com (or) www.tirumala.org