Vasanthotsavam Seva Timings, in tirumala, Online Booking, Rules, Prasadam, Price @ ttdsevaonline.com
TTD Information about vasantotsavam seva conducted to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala : Sri Venkateswara temple is one of the most ancient pilgrim centres in southindia. And one of the most famous, bussiest and richest temple in India. Sri Venkateswara temple is located in ‘venkatadri’ hill which is one of the hills in seven hills. This suprabatha seva is the first seva which was conducted to the lord venkateswara. After ekhantha seva temple was sealed in the presence of authorities. Then in the morning lord will not woke up as like other beings to pacify him pundits and Brahmins will compose suprabatha song which was composed for him, the chanting of this suprabatha songs and doing the wake formalities to the lord is called suprabatha seva.
How vasantotsavam seva is conducted to lord venkateswara in Tirumala:
Vasanthotsavam starts with the punyavachanam, vasthu shanti (worship of diety and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and diety of directions and environment. And samprokhanam which are conducted by the priests in ekantam. Later the processional deities are decorated in “dhawala vastram” are decorated with the sacred “tulasi malas and rendered harathis. Later the devotees are allowed to conduct the seva to lord.
The following are the steps to get the tickets for Vasantotsavam seva:
- Visit https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/login
- Login with your email & Password
- Pilgrims can get vasantotsavam seva tickets are purchased through online @ ttdsevaonline.com
- Remaining seva tickets for current booking counter in Vijaya Bank, tirumala.
- For the children who are below the age of 12 are allowed without the seva tickets. It is free entry.
- SEVA means performing seva to the lord on payment
Vasanthotsavam Seva Timings, Rules, Prasadam, Tickets cost in tirumala
- All the people who are performing the seva are advised to report to the vaikuntam queue complex at least to 45 minutes to 1 hour before the seva.
- The time of reporting to the seva is at early morning 2:30.
- The ticket cost for vasantotsavam seva is Rs.300/- for one person.
- All the pilgrims are advised to come with traditional dress code, a woman can wear a saree or a chudidaar with chunii.
- Whereas for man devotees can where a dhoti or lungi with uttareeyam or a simple shirt and trouser are allowed.
Vasanthotsavam Seva Timings in Tirumala Online Booking @ https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/login
For more information about Vasanthotsavam Seva History, Reporting Timings, Tirumala, Tickets, Online Booking visit www.tirumala.org